ponedjeljak, 16. travnja 2012.

slow month or what?!!!?

Not really,a lot of good things happened this month,maybe my 25th birthday was not one of  this things 'cause for the first time in my life i was feeling  little down that day,probably got some serious problems in my own head,25 is not the end of the world,fuck,it's not even the beginning of life,okay,yes it is,for some of my friends it's the last year before giving up from this life and just work,have kids and all that crap,ohhh!!!Yes,my birthday was in some strange tone,but i got over it the same day :DDD drama queen maybe... got a lot of new records,comics,parts for my bikes,so i was more into all of that then my blog,so if someone got hurt by not writing anything for days,here i am,don't be mad (probably i'm talking with my self).Last tuesday was a gig which i attended with my friends,that was a surprise 'cause i was planing to go alone,day before was a gig also and everyone went except me,well,not into rise and fall right now and oathbreaker (don't know was i ever...).That day i was working and after work i went hiking,yes,hiking with my crazy friend,he needed some fresh air before the gig,well,i say okay and we went hiking on čevo (it's the name of the mountain,hm,a really small mountain,my english is bad and i'm too lazy to go check is it a mountain or a big hill or i don't know),yes,i was in my skate-got-a-lot-holes shoes,what a mistake,few near death experiences,few cuts,bruises and so on and i was at home thinking what the fuck just happened and why the fuck i went hiking before the gig??!!!I thinks it's the weather,last few months it had some serious affect on my head... (or maybe lack of alcohol???) okay,after a hour and a half drive we came to zagreb,it was 10pm,a lot of people that i know came,so from the start i knew it's gonna be a cool show.That night only two bands were playing,the pathetics (zg/čk) and the truth (serbia),the pathetics were first,some great 80s hardcore punk,mid tempo,i was surprised by the vocal from blaž  'cause it was really good,it just melted with the music that they were playing,black flag meets gajo!!Guys from the truth were also good,vojkan was in his shorts as always,gay punk attraction,maybe they played too short,but that was just my opinion.The gig was in some relaxed and cooled down tone,for me this was what i needed,i was fucked up from 5 am,so i was not in some slam-stage dive action mood that day,and that hiking fucked me real good.To bad that we didn't come earlier,i was really hoping to hang out more with the crew from serbia,next timeee!!!


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar